24 May October Long Weekend Cruise to Port Adelaide
OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND CRUISE TO PORT ADELAIDE
From Saturday Sept 30th until Monday Oct 2nd.
The Cruising Committee, the House & Social Committee and Past Commodore Peter Kelly are combining forces to present a three-day and two night cruise into the Inner Port over the October long weekend.
The provisional program includes
- special midday Saturday bridge opening
- viewing of the AFL Grand Final in a local pub
- a participation quiz & scavenger hunt
- bush dance in one of the old wool stores
- visit to the clipper ship City of Adelaide
- a progressive boat-hop dinner party
- Port ghosts heritage walk
- holiday Monday breakfast raft-up
The weekend plans include a tender service to facilitate easy anchoring options for participating vessels in addition to the use of the McLaren wharf marina berths.
Members are encouraged to “save the date” and further details will be advised over coming months.