RSAYS Foundation | Patron & Trustees | Recently Funded Projects | Donating | Applying for a Grant
Donations to the foundation can be made as either:
1. A tax deductible donation through the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF) to one of three registered projects:
• Equipment Fund e.g. Purchase of Equipment
• Sport Development Fund e.g. Training and Development of Skills
• General Facilities Development Fund e.g. Future Capital Projects
2. A non-tax deductible donation directly to the Squadron which can be used for any worthwhile Squadron project.
The tax deductable donations through the ASF attract a 5% handling fee. Notwithstanding this fee, ASF donations remain a very tax effective way for most people to donate to our sport and our club.
To make a tax deductable donation through the ASF, click the link below:
Tax Deductable ASF Donation Form 2016
Non-deductable donations don’t attract a handling fee. This type of donation may be a better option for people who don’t benefit from a tax deduction.
To make a non-tax deductable donation to the Foundation, click the link below:
Non-Tax Deductable ASF Donation Form 2016